Super Slim High Spec Chronograph
Introducing new colors for EDIFICE’s flagship EQB-1100 Series. A tachymeter bezel creates a sportier design.
Bluetooth® Smartphone Link, a Tough Solar power system that enables charging by exposure to even small amounts of light, and seven-hand chronograph timekeeping, all come packed into a case that is a mere 8.9 mm thin. The octagon bezel contributes to a design that is sporty, yet elegant. The highly scratch-resistant sapphire crystal has a non-reflective coating on its inner surface to enhance readability.
Accurate Time System: The watch automatically connects with a phone by Bluetooth® four times a day to maintain accurate timekeeping.
World Time: The dial at 9 o'clock shows the current time in another time zone. This lets you keep track of the current time in two time zones while traveling. You can also use your phone for quick and simple World Time city selection.
Stopwatch: Memory provides storage of up to 200 lap times, and measurements with an accuracy of up to 1/1000-second can be transferred to your phone.
Last Lap Differential Indicator: Each time you measure a lap time, the dial at 6 o'clock shows the difference between the current and previous lap.
Tough Solar: An advanced power system enables charging by exposure to even small amounts of light. Exposure to light charges a battery that can provide energy to power normal operations for five months on a full charge.
Phone Finder: Long-pressing a watch button causes a tone to sound on your phone (as long as it is within range to receive a Bluetooth® signal).
Sapphire crystal with non-reflective inside surface coating
100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Blue ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59
- Others: Flyback, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
- 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 51.1×44.6×8.9mm
- Total weight : 124g