- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Screw Lock Back
- Blue ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 9'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery level indicator
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
- 3 dials (24-hour, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 5 months
Super-charge your speed and precision with this special EDIFICE watch designed in collaboration with the F1™ team Scuderia AlphaTauri.
Made with the same type of 6K carbon fiber used in the floor and wings of the Scuderia AlphaTauri racing machine, the EFS-S580AT puts the latest motorsports technology right on your wrist. Fluorescent yellow — the color that crew mechanics use at the track for safety — highlights key components, providing the stand-out visibility required by racing teams who have to make every second count. The yellow stopwatch button and second hand ensure easy, no-fumble timing. The last 15 seconds on the dial are also highlighted, in a nod to the F1 rule that crewmembers must leave the grid 15 seconds before the formation lap starts.
This solar-powered chronograph with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal delivers what you need to manage your day with the confidence of an F1 driver.
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 49.5×45.3×12.1mm
- Total weight : 139g