This new solar-powered chronograph has carbon fiber dial that symbolize the motorsports concept of the EDIFICE lineup. The high-visibility color of the second hand is the result of feedback from race engineers.
CASIO-original light-shielding and distributed solar technology make it possible to obtain sufficient power generation using only the light that passes through the three small inset dials.
Exposure to light charges a battery that provides energy to power normal operations for five months on a full charge.
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Carbon fiber dial
- Screw Lock Back
- Black ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 9'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery level indicator
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
- 3 dials (24-hour, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 5 months
- Size of case : 49.5×45.3×12mm
- Total weight : 137g