Take control of speed and intelligence with a solar-powered EDIFICE inspired by the sports car disc brake rotor.
The EQS-940BL solar-powered chronograph features striking inset dials in a watch face designed with depth and dimension. Thick, sharp index markings add bold accents that make a powerful statement. With a second hand-marked in eye-catching red, plus red inset dials evoking the way a rotor glows red-hot when you slam on the brakes, this sporty design is all about the EDIFICE motorsports concept.
Exuding speed and control, this timepiece also delivers practical utility with a scratch-resistant black ion-plated bezel and solar charging system that stores enough power for 5 months of normal use when fully charged.
- Case size (L× W× H)
- 49.5 × 45.5 × 12.5 mm
- 74 g
- Case/bezel material: Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- Water resistance
- 100-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life
- Mineral Glass
- Surface treatment
- Black ion-plated bezel
- 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 29'59 Measuring modes: Elapsed time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery display/alert
- Battery level indicator
- Run time
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 5 months
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Other features
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second), 3 dials (24-hour, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
- Date display